Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Odd facts

This was inspired by Perry Noble's blog - he posted some little known facts about himself - so I thought why not do the same? So here goes. Did you know?

I have two brothers - one is 48 one is 40.

I graduated from Boone County HS in 1977.

I won a kissing contest in High School - really I did!

I am somewhat double jointed.

I played football not soccer in school and I'm not built for basketball - although I love it.

I prefer fishing to most other sports - but it's easier to find the time to hunt or golf.

While growing up I lived some time in government housing and some time in a farm house with an outhouse. (We did have a shower and such - but no toilet)... I learned to "go when I had to go". You don't linger when it's 10 degrees outside!

I have been a lifelong Wildcat fan.

I once bet my brother a dollar he wouldn't eat a worm - he did and I did not have a dollar so I had to eat one too.

I once drank some bleach (I was very young) - I wonder if my "innards" are tie dyed?

I caught a 10 lb largemouth bass on artificial bait.

My hair color is natural and I even had a few strands of gray in high school.


1 comment:

We're One more Day Closer said...

Double jointed...hmmmm, does that mean you can bend over and kiss your...OOPS! better not go there. LOL!