Tuesday, September 23, 2008

15 Million Dollars $$$$

I got to thinking - what could I do with 15 million dollars?

I could buy 3,750,500 ProV1 golf balls.

I could buy groceries for my family till the year 4314

I could buy a new Triton Bass Boat TR21 each day till the beginning of October 2009

I could sponsor 500,000 children for one month through feed the children or I could sponsor 41,666 for a whole year.

I could pay off Harmony's debt 4 times over.

I could pay for 4 years of college at Cincinnati Christian University for 178 students.

Or I could pay for the political commercials for Barack Obama and John McCain for ONE DAY!

Maybe it's just me - but with thousands of homes still uninhabitable in Louisiana and Alabama and now more in Texas wouldn't that be a little bit better use of 15 million A DAY!

With millions dying of AIDS in Africa wouldn't it be nice to maybe have a few less political adds and maybe come up with a cure?

And instead of putting America even farther in debt bailing out greedy investment companies - maybe some of the money could come from the campaign coffers.

Maybe it's just me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI---- In the month of August, O'Bama's campaign broke the record for the highest amount ever raised in one month for a political candidate.....$66 million

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

We're One more Day Closer said...

Man, 15 million. It is a tantleizing (did I spell that right?) thought.
But I think I would need an over sight commitee or some regulatory measures.... that kind of money might get me in trouble! :)

tim said...

In light of recent events, $15 million is pocket change :)

Cost of Bailout for Wall Street = $700 billion (that's over 45,000 days of political commercials). What could the Kingdom do with that?