Thursday, August 21, 2008

What's up with this?



My wife asked me a question the other night. Why is it that that the women in Olympic beach volleyball wear so little and the men wear so much? My first thought was, "so I would watch" (of course that's not what I said). She admitted she would rather see see the guys w/out shirts... (I think she was kidding - but not sure).

But that started me down a path of "what's up with"?

What's up with Bob Costas - is he seeing the same plastic surgeon that made Dick Clark look eternally young?

What's up with the Australian judges in gymnastics - were they watching the same exercises as the rest of the world?

What's up with Dara Tores - doesn't she know she's 41?

What's up with "Lightening Bolt" - doesn't he know no one should be that fast?

What's up with China - they want the entire world to be impressed with how well they can stage an Olympics but lead the world in persecuting Christians (directly and indirectly)?

No comments: