Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What I hate about E-mail.

OK - here's the promised 2nd part... please feel free to add your comments as well.... This is what I hate about E-Mail.

I hate Spam - uggghhhh!

I hate Forwards - (you know the one's you have to open three pages or more to get the message - guess what - after one page I just hit delete... and for some people - I hit delete immediately.

I hate it when people I don't even know take shots at me or the church via an e-mail with an address that does not let me know who they are.... I don't mind people's remarks (good or bad) - but they need to at least sign their name!

Did I mention I hate SPAM!

I hate it when people don't look at the distribution list and send me stuff that I already have because I was on the same list!

I hate to change my e-mail address... what a pain!

I hate it when others change their e-mail address... not quite as bad - but still a pain.

OK - let's hear your comments too.

4 comments:

Randy said...

I both love and hate that I can be reached anywhere or anytime via email. (Thanks to smart phones.)

We're One more Day Closer said...

I don't mind most of the problems associated with email... you covered most of what I hate. I especially hate when I see a broadcast list of 20 or so names embedded in the (To:) section of an email, it just means there is a high likely hood of it being stolen and used for spam purposes. There ought to be lessons given to people on how to properly create a broadcast list. I also don’t like the email inside of an email thing...
But what I really don't get and am annoyed by is TEXT MESSAGEING. If you want to talk to someone isn’t email or calling them enough?

Anonymous said...

Deano...You know I got to be me....LoL. Ain't it bad to hate anything even spam...myself, i love it fried with a little miracle whip and onion...got to be a sweet onion though.

The PeZ

Andrew Gill said...

i agree with rodney. spam's not bad on toast with a little mayo. gotta admit.
of course, you can always take my approach to unwanted emails :)