Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Update

242/+2.6 / 23 - I was bad!

Wow - what a weekend! Simply fabulous weather and packed full of stuff!

Friday - Melody and I went to the Rolex (it's a horse thing - where horses walk funny - I don't get it - but I was surrounded by a bunch of people who do - it was fun).

Saturday - Mowed the grass - had an awesome service Sat night - a young lady was baptized - I never get tired of that!

Sunday - Two more great services - one more baptism, a couple of folks transferred their membership - and several others responded in some awesome ways.

We have had 12 straight services where people responded to Jesus!

First weekend w/out Nell Anne - We miss her - but the team rocked - so many stepped up and we got 'R done - and done well! Thanks team!

Total attendance - 1208!

Sunday after church - grilled steaks - Sunday evening grilled a pork loin - yum yum!

Can't wait to see what God is going to do this week!

1 comment:

Donovan said...

Thanks Dean. I enjoyed my first weekend playing with a praise team. They are wonderful people!