Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Update


242 / +1 / 23

Wow - Amazing - Unbelievable - Incredible - etc. etc. etc !!!!!

The weekend was simply amazing. Getting to celebrate the resurrection is always awesome - but this weekend was "off the chart". Here are some highlights.

- Awesome worship set - the band and praise team rocked the house and exalted Jesus Christ!

- We had people respond to Christ at all three services!

- Volunteers - what can I say? You all were amazing! I mean AMAZING!

- Staff - I love you all - you are such a joy to serve with!

- Cardboard testimonies were strong!

- 2294 in total attendance - Outstanding, and a mere glimpse of what we will be seeing in the future!

If you missed it - check it out online - week 4.

I can't wait till next week to see what God has planned - join us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dean,
Your sermon opened my eyes once again. How can I describe my emotions on what transpired at Easer service; an event that was so epic, so moving, so brave, so courageous, so spiritual, and so correct at this time in my life? I have been attending various churches (since I have moved some) for 50 years and never have openly wept like that other than when one boy was heading to Iraq and you asked all the men to join in a prayer around him. Standing up in front a large congregation took FAITH. You and the other brave men, women and children opened our eyes to the power of forgiveness by our savior. It's time for me to pray and ask the Lord for the strength and courage to do what you and others have done. Thank you.

Deano said...

"irace" - feel free to call me!

Melissa Miller said...

I just want to thank everyone for their bravery, honesty and humility in sharing the crosses that they carry at Easter service this weekend. I know for many of us, that is or was our biggest obstacle on our journey - letting yourself be forgiven and realizing the price has been paid, His love knows no boundaries. THAT is what I love about Harmony - the honesty. Thank you all again for being the vehicle to showing His great love!

Donovan said...

Great service, I am thrilled how the Lord is moving!

Urock said...

I just have to say that I am still in awwww of your sermon Sunday. And to get to see all those wonderful, brave people in that church. Just thinking about it while I type this still take my breath away and brings tears to my eyes. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!