Thursday, November 13, 2008

I love my blackberry!

I've been learning how to use my blackberry phone. Man it's cool. I've been texting folks, sending e-mails to let folks know my number will be changing. Getting e-mails while away from the computer is the bomb! And the best part - not one single dropped call yet. Even driving by the golf course or creek!

And yes, Randy and Jon (you know who you are!) I'm even thinking of the spiritual application in it.

Why is it that we as people of the 21st century want to be connected 24/7 to everybody - but don't have the same passion to be connected to God 24/7? And why is it that so many times we seem to have "dropped calls" when it comes to our connection with God... HINT: THE PROBLEM IS NOT ON GOD'S END!

There - chew on that for a while - I have been.

5 comments:

Randy said...

You'll come to understand my comment about hating email because I can be reached anytime anwhere!

my muse, my art said...

I'm pretty sure the phrase "the bomb" isn't used anymore! :)

Deano said...

OK - getting e-mails on the phone is "groovy" - is that better? :)

We're One more Day Closer said...

Now that the WORLD knows that you are "Plugged in" Groovy...and being available 24/7 is not something that belongs together in a sentence... it is addictive and yet painful (or a pain in the butt) all at once! You will see; 'Unplugging' is very difficult... AND YES I TAKE MY PHONE ON VACTION, AND CHECK MY EMAIL WHILE ON THE POTTY!!! Call me a Sadist… I know... I have heard it before, but like I said… “It is addictive”.

Anonymous said...

You would be much cooler if you'd gotten an iPhone.