Friday, November 14, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Wow - I have a busy schedule this weekend - but it's all good!

Friday night and Sat (till early afternoon) - Melody and I will be joining a bunch of other couples from HCC for a Marriage Retreat. Why do they call it a retreat? I want my marriage to advance - oh well - I'll save that for another day.

The weekend's message is about Jesus being a Servant - We'll be looking at Jesus washing the feet of a bunch of MEAT HEADS! Take some time and read John 13:1-17. Chew on it, let it speak to you. And ask yourself the question - if Jesus did this for the disciples - how am I to apply that to my life?

Sunday afternoon I'll probably go try to shoot Bambi's daddy - OK - I'll admit I'm a bit of a caveman - but I love deer and it's time to put the meat on the table.

I hope to see you this weekend - if not have a great one!


Oh, Melody is excited that it might snow! I love her - but she's a little crazy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dean, you didnt have to post a picture of yourself on here....LOL!

Deano said...

Now I know why you're posting as anonymous.... with comments like that it's a good choice... LOL

We're One more Day Closer said...

if there was a picture associated with it... you might be hunting a little more than Bambi this weekend...

Jim

Anonymous said...

I couldnt get it to let me put my name in!