Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mad as _______ !

244.6 / .9 / 20.4 - That's what I'm talking about!

OK - I'm mad - I mean really mad! I've had two conversations in less than an hour with guys who's marriages are in various stages of divorce. God says, "he hates divorce" and I know why. It just sucks big time!

Folks pray! Pray for you own families. Pray for your neighbors families. Pray for your co-workers families. Pray for my family. Pray for the staff's family. Just pray for every family you can think of. The Devil is alive and well and he's kicking butt and taking names!

Man, I'm telling you - I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my face after hearing the pain these guys are going through - and I'm sure their wives are too.

Please keep us in prayer as we prepare for our next series at church - it's about relationships (and that includes marriage)... and boy do we need it... But more than that we need to heed it!

OK - I've got some really bad words going through my head - so I better stop.

1 comment:

Donovan said...

I join you in prayer for our families. Satan has come to kill and destroy. If he can destroy our families he will destroy our nation.