Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random thoughts


OK - I've been really, really busy so I've been remiss in blogging - sorry about that - :)

So here are just some random thoughts ....

1 - I'm pumped about this weeks sermon - we're talking about forgiving yourself - getting past the past.

2 - I'm working on a funeral sermon for a suicide victim - How do you make sense of something so senseless?

3 - I'm excited about some new woodworking projects... I love my lathe!

4 - Christmas is just 7 days away - The kids and the "princess" will be at the house - I love being a dad, a husband, and a grandpa!

5 - It's nice that my sewer is not plugged now - uggghhh - thanks Donnie and Dale!

6 - Only 83 more days till granddaughter #2 is born - at least that's what the Doctor is telling Beth.

7 - I'm thrilled that I get to help folks remember that Jesus is really what Christmas is about!

No comments: