Saturday, December 6, 2008

101 Class

OK - it's 7:35 AM on a Saturday morning and I'm up and pumped! Today I get to teach my 101 class. That's the class I teach for folks who are new to HCC. It will go from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM (give or take - and depending on the Cat's schedule - LOL) It will be comprised of folks who are considering becoming members or have recently joined. I love this class. It's long, and I still have to preach tonight and tomorrow - but I love it. Here's some reasons why.

I get to know some folks that I would otherwise not get to given our size congregation.

I spend a few hours with people that are excted about being a part of something.

I get to share our vision - I love doing that!

I get to answer questions and this helps me make sure we're still on track.

I get to have donuts - MIKE'S DONUTS - and they are awesome!

I get to tell our story - how we got here in just 11 years.

I get to to tell folks about my family.

I get to tell folks about Jesus.

If you've never taken this class - why not sign up next time - I'd love to see you too.

No comments: